Ready to sell your property fast?
Type in a few sentences of text that describe how what they’re opting into on this page will help them solve their problems.
Then type a few specific benefits of what this resource will help them do… and maybe even put those in bullet points like this…
- MONEY IN YOUR POCKET FAST!!!
– We typically close within 7-30 days
– Otherwise we’re happy to close on the day of your choice.
- WE BUY IN ANY CONDITION
– We buy “AS-IS”, so no repairs or updates are necessary.
– Simply take the items you want from the property and leave the rest behind.
- NO HEADACHES
-Simple process, simple paperwork, simple sale.
- NO CLOSING COSTS, COMMISSIONS, OR HIDDEN FEES
– Selling the traditional way can cost up to 10% of your sell price, plus other fees.
– Working with Chicago Home Buyers, the title company will only make deductions from your final proceeds to pay any of the following:
1. Your tax & utility bills to ensure they’re paid through the date of closing.
2. Any outstanding mortgage balances or other liens against the property.
3. Your attorney fee (If you choose to work with an attorney).
- NO WAITING FOR OFFERS OR ENDLESS SHOWINGS
– In 2022, the showing to contract ratio was 20 to 1 for properties sold with Realtors® in the Chicagoland area. In addition to 20 showings before contracting, you likely will also have 1-2 buyer home inspections, an appraisal, and a final walkthrough before you can close. This isn’t Ideal when trying to sell fast…
-With Chicago Home Buyers, we do not need to see the home prior to contracting. In fact, we only need to access the property 2-3 times between contracting and closing…
1. Photographer Walkthrough – These are used for contractors who can’t make it onsite and some of our investment partners who are out of state.
2. Property Inspection – This gives us a chance to ensure the property is in the same condition as you described over the phone. Additionally, this allows us to create a scope of work, so we can schedule our crew to start working the day we close.
3. Final Walkthrough – The day on or before closing, we will take a quick peak to ensure nothing has changed since we signed the contract.
Then sum it up with a call to action to tell them to simply enter their information in the form to the right to get the resource you’re giving them.
– Chicago Home Buyers